1-Talk for Android is a SIP-based phone for Android devices. With 1-Talk for Android, you can use Wi-Fi connection on your phone anywhere in the world for make cheap calls without using cellular data. In addition you can use 3G and 4G connection for phone calls when you aren`t in a Wi-Fi zone. You can to call to India as well to Australia or to any other place in the world. All you need is to download the 1-Talk application and log in with SIP ID and SIP password, no additional settings are needed.
Your device must run on Android 4.0 or higher. For best performance, we recommend the newest generation of devices. 1-Talk Android will run on these devices allows you to make calls when you are in a Wi-Fi zone or 3G and 4G.
1. Once you have installed 1-Talk Android, make sure you have set up Wi-Fi and 3G/4G correctly on your device:
• Set up Wi-Fi: from the main Android screen, tap Settings > WLAN. Turn on the Wi-Fi field. Choose a Network. Tap to choose an access point and wait for the item to show a checkmark (indicating that you are connected).
• Set up mobile networks (if it is applicable): from the main Android screen, tap Settings > Mobile networks and turn 3G or 4G.
2. Obtain the following information from your 1-Talk profile on our website. Your username, password, SIP Server.
• Display Name is required. you should fill it as you want.
3. Tap the 1-Talk icon on Android
Setting up 1-Talk
To use 1-Talk as a phone, you need to create a SIP account on 1-talk website. You won’t be able to make calls until you register on our website.Cannot register or make a phone call. If you cannot register or if you can register but cannot make a phone call, go to the FAQ at 1-Talk >Settings >Help >FAQ.You should check have been filled the information provide by your SIP service provider correctly or contact them directly.
Cannot register or make a phone call
If you cannot register or if you can register but cannot make a phone call, go to the FAQ at 1-Talk >Settings >Help >FAQ.You should check have been filled the information provide by your SIP service provider correctly or contact them directly.
Making Phone Calls
Starting and Quitting 1-Talk
In the running application 1-Talk for Android in the main window, you must enter SIP login and SIP password which you received after signing up in the website.
Hide Advanced Options allows configure Name, Transport, Enable Logging and view About 1-Talk for Android
After authorization Numpad page will open in the main window. Just enter the number and call anywhere in the world.
Contacts page allows you to select a number with your phone book for making a call and Recents page shows calls history. In Settings the ability to customize your application. In Account tab is possible to changes you personal data and Logout in application.